Recipes, Seasonal Must-Haves
Pumpkin Apple Spice Snack (that’s nutritious and easy to make)Sep 6, 2020
Details:Jessee (a sweet blog reader) and wanted to share it with you for the month of September. This pumpkin apple spice snack is just as tasty as the pumpkin energy bite recipe she gave me last month. If you didn’t catch that blog post, you can view it here. I love getting to know all of you so please send me an email anytime you want to chat: email@example.com.
Okay, let’s get into the good stuff!
Here’s the recipe for an easy pumpkin apple spice snack:
- 1 cup of almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein shake mix
- 1/3 cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 green apple
- 2 tbs pecans
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of cinnamon
- blend with ice and water to desired consistency
- top with a dash of cinnamon
- enjoy while chilled