Seed Phytonutrients is my latest craze.
This lovely little company’s mission is to support local independent organic farmers of America by commissioning them to grow their seeds.
My father is an all-natural beef farmer so I was instantly drawn to the mission behind the brand.
I really respect how they strive to enrich the lives of independent organic farmers and raise awareness of local seed varieties.
And of course, their products are also paraben, sulphate and silicone free with no ethoxylated ingredients or animal testing ever.
Not to mention, they believe in protecting our beautiful planet just like you and I. 🙂
They truly deliver a beautifully sustainable experience.
Seed Phytonutrients actually created the first ever shower-safe bottle made from 100% recycled paper.
How cool is that?!
So how does it work?
- Each season they grow and harvest their organic farmer fresh seeds
- Then they cold press them into oils to create high-performing skin and hair products
But why seeds?
- they chose to focus on seeds as opposed to leaves, plant stalks or roots, because the seed is the most potent component of a plant. It is where all the nutrients are encased in its’ beginning of life stage, it hasn’t been subjected to environmental elements and remains pure in its form.
- depending on how you extract the nutrients from the seed, it can leave you with the highest concentrations of Omega 3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants, phytosterols, carotene and vitamins A,C,D and E
- but the main point is, they are super nourishing and rejuvenating to the skin, body, and hair
photography: Bryan Grayson
So far, I’m loving the lightweight conditioner and body moisturizer!!
You can find all of their products here.
I truly appreciate all of you who read this little blog. Thank you for caring about health, well-being and sustainability for future generations. Together, we really can create positive change.
If you haven’t read my latest faith post, you can find it here. It’s really short and to the point. I love you all!
Supported by Seed Phytonutrients. As always, all views are genuine & products are truly loved! Help support the brands who support VeiledFree, so I can continue to bring you quality content. Thanks for stopping world changers! #sponsored