Skateboarding Is Great For Your Heart, Your Body, & Your Mental HealthAug 5, 2020
Benefits of skateboarding
- Skateboarding is technically considered a full workout even though it doesn’t feel like it while you are riding.
- It’s great for the cardiovascular system and it tones the lower body.
- I also feel my abs being strengthened, because I’m using my core to balance on the board the entire time.
- It’s great for burning calories.
- It helps cheer you up if you’re in a sad mood (as does any exercise).
- It provides you with a healthy outlet or form of escape after a hard day.
- My husband and I use skateboarding as a way to bond since we both enjoy being active. (He’s much better than me, but it’s still fun to play and be outside together).