The Honest Co. – Face + Body Lotion ReviewJun 22, 2018
The Honest Co. has been around for awhile now, and I’ve been a fan since the beginning (even through the tweaking of the sunscreen phase).
Because I love Jessica Alba, obvisously!
haha but also because these natural products ACTUALLY work and the packaging makes me happy!!
My favorite products from The Honest Co. right now include…
This sweet orange/vanilla conditioning detangle spray for Audri. Her hair is fine and gets tangled easily after a bath or shower. This leave-in spray smells heavenly, makes Audri’s hair feel like silk, and it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. I HIGHLY recommend it.
And this lotion for myself (although she’s already confiscated that too):
What I Love About The Honest Co. Lotion:
- It doesn’t break me out. My skin is really sensitive.
- It isn’t oily or greasy at all.
- It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances.
- The bottle is recyclable.
- It’s made in the USA.
What I Love About The Apricot Kiss:
- The apricot kernel oils make my skin super smooth.
- It’s safe for Audri to use.
- chamomile, calendula, and aloe helps me calm down when I’m feeling anxious.
- The organic olive, shea and jojoba oils nourish and moisturize deeply.
- It smells great (it’s very flowery). If you don’t like floral scented products, try another kind below.
I love it so much that I decided to add it to my newest blog section called Products I Love. Click here and scroll down to find it.
photography: Bryan Grayson
Shop My Lotion:
Shop My Post: