RecipesI have enjoyed more quality time spent baking in the kitchen with Audri and Averi since isolating at home began early last year. I love creating something from nothing, but I find that with baking (for me personally) it’s more of a science and less of an art. So, I reached out to a blog reader who you know from this post and this post and asked her for another recipe idea. She had this vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe up her sleeve so I thought I would share this yummy goodness with you. These cookies are gluten free and dairy-free.
Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesMar 2, 2021
Ingredients For Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Directions For Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- These come out best as ‘cookie bars’ so you can use a 9×13 baking dish or a 12″ cast iron skillet to bake
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes
- Leave them a little soft and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. I use this non stick cooling rack.
- Cut into bars or slices and serve