Maple Holistics is a brand I’d never heard of among the natural beauty community, until they asked me to review their shampoo for you guys.
(By the way, I only include products from brands that actually work on this blog. I will never review something and claim it works – for money. Ever).
That said….I was hesitant about this tea tree shampoo they sent. I seriously hate telling brands that I can’t include them on my blog 🙁
My husband was so excited to try it, on the other hand, because he has a problem with dandruff.
He’s tested different shampoos and they seem to make the problem better for 24 hours, then he’s back to scratching his head like a dog with fleas #imdramatic. 😉
Paul absolutely fell in love with this shampoo by Maple Holistics, y’all. I quoted his exact words the other day on Instagram.
Here are the benefits:
- promotes healthy hair growth.
- can slow hair loss, shedding, and thinning hair.
- helps prevent flaking and dandruff.
- capable of soothing an irritated scalp.
- potential to naturally eradicates lice.
- leaves hair and scalp rejuvenated and fresh.
Here are the ingredients:
- jojoba oil
- botanical keratin
- argan oil
- tea tree oil
- lavender oil
- rosemary oil
You can purchase the $9 shampoo here.
Maple Holistics also has a program where you fill out your basic info and select a natural product you would like to receive FOR FREE.
Here are the products to choose from:
- massage oil
- beard oil
- pet shampoo
- pure carrier oil
- toy cleaner
- biotin shampoo
- body butter
- leave-in conditioner
- essential oils
- tea tree shampoo (which is what this review is about – so grab this today if you want to try)
- hot cream